For a fun break in design tips, we thought we'd share a special part of the design process that we find particularly interesting and exciting :)
As always, we strive to create a space for our clients that reveals who they are and a place they can be comfortable. For some, that means making a nook for their kids….
while others it means…
Pets are important members of many households…
so therefore they play a huge role in the design process!
We hope these pictures bring a smile to your face as we describe a few tips to make a house more friendly for your furry friends.
- The bedding must be washable
- the furniture must be durable and scratch free
- the fabric must be scotch guarded
- the floor covering must but pet friendly (rugs not having a loop construction)
- and you must have an awesome Animal Hospital to take them to!!
- Lastly, you must always take time to give them a pet or two:)
(say hi to Ozzy, my sweet shitzu)
If you are a past client and have a pet in a TCI project, we'd love to see it!!