Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking back on a Colorful Year!

Before looking forward to 2013, I wanted to share one of the highlights of
this year... thanks to these three.


It's a highlight based on the fact that memories were created and the simple
joy I felt by watching my A's have such a great time together.

We road tripped to Austin a few weeks ago, where we participated in a 5k called
where basically you are pelted with paint while you are running. 
Why did I agree to do this??? Hmmm...

Feeding of my need of sharing color in everyday life, 
this took it to another level!






Doesn't get much better than this!





Add a bit of color to your everyday and you'll be surprised too!


Personally and professionally, it has been a year of growth for 
me and I landed on my own two feet!
(Luck or by design?:)

Source
So take a moment to think about what brought happiness to your 
year and pump it up for 2013!


2 comments

  1. Love it. Precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a great time and wonderful memories made! Good for you! May 2013 bring you many blessings! Anymore of your new house renos to look forward to??!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.